ARRIS SPEAKS @ ANGA COM 2017
The conference at this year’s ANGA COM will feature an impressive selection of ARRIS executives and experts, providing insights into some of our industry’s hottest topics: such as deploying DOCSIS® 3.1 for gigabit services; optimizing Wi-Fi; personalizing and monetizing TV; and what’s next for HFC (including Distributed Access Architectures such as Remote PHY and Full Duplex DOCSIS).
Below is a full schedule of ARRIS speakers and presentations. Visit us in Hall 7 at booth #G10 to see demos of our latest solutions that power the digital world.
Wednesday, May 31st
- 10.00 -11.15: Wireless Convergence and Optimizing Wi-Fi Coverage (Charles Cheevers, CTO, Customer Premises Equipment)
- 11.45-13.00: Deploying DOCSIS 3.1 – Challenge for Today’s HFC Networks? (Ayham Al-Banna, Engineering Fellow, CTO Office, Network Solutions)
- 13.30-14.30: Gigabit Networks and New TV (Steve McCaffery, President, International Sales and Managing Director International Business Operations Group)
- 15.00-16.15: Personalized TV: Product trends and monetization (Cornel Ciocirlan, CTO, EMEA)
- 15.00-16.15: Realities of Deploying in Distributed Access Architectures (John Ulm, Engineering Fellow, CTO Office, Network Solutions)
- 16.30-17.45: The Complete Story on Full Duplex DOCSIS (Tom Cloonan, CTO, Network Solutions)
*all times local Central European Time (CET)