This week, senior leaders from the Cable and Satellite industry across Europe will convene in Cologne, Germany for ANGA COM. The event will provide an opportunity to discuss the future of the industry and how technology can help drive unique consumer entertainment experiences. Key topics on this year’s agenda include: Gigabit service, DOCSIS 3.1 transition strategies, Multiscreen, UHD and RDK. If you are attending ANGA COM, make sure you visit ARRIS at Hall 10.2, Stand #E21.
ARRIS’s experts are also speaking at ANGA COM. Don’t forget to put the following sessions in your diary:
- 9 June, 13:00 – 14:15 PANEL – International Broadband Summit with Bruce McClelland
- 9 June, 16:15 – 17:30 PANEL – Multiscreen: A look into QoS, protection of content and privacy with Carol Ansley
- 10 June, 13:15-14:30 PANEL – RDK: Technical implications and opportunities with Charles Cheevers
- 10 June, 13:30-13:50 SPEAKERS CORNER – Crossed Wavelengths: Eliminating Optical Beat Interference with Venk Mutalik
- 10 June, 14:45-16:00 PANEL – UHDTV: Technology trends, bandwidth demands, migration strategies: Migrating to Ultra HD strategically with Dr. Sean McCarthy