The excitement is building as we prepare for ANGA COM 2017 next week. We’ll be showcasing the latest ARRIS technology and solutions that are connecting millions of people and billions of devices around the globe.
Visit our booth #G10 in Hall 7, and we can help answer some of the most pressing questions facing operators today:
- How do I successfully deploy DOCSIS® 3.1?
- How and when do I transition to a distributed architecture?
- How can I cost-effectively deploy fiber deeper into the network?
- How can we implement a planned, evolutionary approach to an all-IP architecture with minimal impact to our subscribers?
- How can I improve Wi-Fi home network performance and generate fewer calls to the call center?
- How do software platforms like RDK and Android, and the latest UHD/HDR-capable hardware affect my set-top choices?
Demo highlights will include:
- The industry’s widest range of network solutions to evolve your network to deliver DOCSIS 3.1 gigabit services today and prepare for tomorrow. Including:
- High-capacity second-generation hardware for the ARRIS E6000® CER and Remote PHY modules suitable for the European cable plant
- Technology for fiber-to-the-home or premises, including OBI-free RFoG, 10G Node PON and 10G EPON
- DOCSIS 3.1 ready 1.2GHz HFC products
- Network transformation services to accelerate time to market of DOCSIS 3.1
- Proactive Network Management tools to improve service levels through automated identification and prioritization of existing and potential service impairments, and prepare the network for DOCSIS 3.1. We will introduce the new Virtual Spectrum Analyzer feature of ServAssure® Alarm Central that reduces the need to send technicians out for fault diagnosis
- Our industry-leading portfolio of DOCSIS 3.1 gateways and modems, showcasing multi-gigabit performance
- Wi-Fi Connected Home solutions that improve Wi-Fi performance and coverage throughout the home while focusing on customer usability. This will include our gateway and extender portfolio that features self-configuration and automated network optimization software, the ECO management platform and consumer self-help tools.
- Service Provider Wi-Fi solutions that deliver unified Wi-Fi services for the home, community, multi-dwelling unit, venue and enterprises from a centrally managed platform.
- Video set-tops featuring 4K UHD/HDR HEVC technology, running RDK, Android and KreaTV software platforms
- ARRIS’s pragmatic approach to evolving today’s video delivery infrastructure to leverage the benefits of all IP Video infrastructure.
You can also catch ARRIS executives and experts speaking in the conference, providing insights into some of our industry’s hottest topics.
We look forward to meeting you in Cologne!